- Muslims against Abusive Feminazis and for (true) Egalitarianism
- Interés común - Creencias y causas
- As a lot of you know, a lot of men and women from the Middle East to South Asia to Africa to Europe to East Asia to South and North America believe that somehow because of common problems across the world, that secular humanism is the answer to the Islamic World's problems, that it's all right to sell a woman's body to perverts in the pornographic world, and that men should be used and abused by "powerful" women and children are a liability that interfere with career goals. It is time that we Muslims and Non-Muslims stand up against these secular fundamentalist aggressions, it is time to stand up and tell these so-called “Enlightened Liberal" countries to change their laws back to the way they were revealed at the time of our beloved Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) by God where women, children, minorities, and men were treated in an egalitarian way. It’s time for us to support the Ulemah and Islamic Organizations who are standing up for their rights against corrupted secular fundamentalist, imperialist, NGOs and to improve the rights of other men and women whose religion is misunderstood, abused, and insulted for choosing to have a different culture, different laws in their country, have larger (more than 2 kids - evil idea for the Feminazis) families, and any in other social locale. This is also a group to sympathize for men, women and children who are abused by FEMINAZIS, secular fundamentalists, liberal extremists, Western patriots and the governments using imperialistic interpretations of human rights and democracy to misrepresent Islam and attempt to create a society equal in letter but devoid in spirit and true egalitarianism. In fact, they are using culture to justify their inhumane acts. Again, everyone, please invite your friends because all of the members want to show the rest of the world that WE DO CARE and it hurts us to see men, women and children abused in their day to day society, whether at work, on the street, at school, or in their homes. FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTED ELITIST FUNDAMENTALIST INTERPRETATIONS BY NGOs OF ISLAM FOR THE PURPOSES OF THEIR OWN AGENDAS OF CULTURAL IMERERIALISM. JOIN THIS GROUP!(ver menos)
- Abierto: todo el contenido es público.
Información de contacto
- Sitio web:
- This is in response to the group "Muslims against abusive men and for the equality of women and children" - a group created by an Islamaphobe mimicking the imperialist voices of Secular Fundamentalist Extremists